Dear Patron of the Arts,
The Arts Council of Greater Palatka is your Putnam County-designated local arts agency. Our mission is to present, promote, and preserve cultural education and recreation for students and adults. Our programs and events benefit and enrich all citizens of Putnam County.
We are as well the custodians of the Larimer Arts Center, Palatka, FL, a remarkable site now listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The Larimer is now undergoing the first of many planned renovations that will make it the jewel of Palatka’s historic past, the place that the artistic center of Putnam County deserves to be.
Now it is time for you to join our membership campaign. None of our work can go forward without your financial support.
- State Touring, children’s workshops presented and conducted by professional artists
- All-County Student Art Show
- Gallery shows
- Spring and Summer Concert Series (always free)
- Olivia Lay Scholarship for a student enrolled at FloArts are all at risk.
- Arts Education in the Schools
- Art, drama, craft, music, classes for both youth and Adults
- Live at the Larimer
- Continued advocacy for the arts in Putnam County
- Cultural calendars , newsletters for the arts in Putnam
- Annual Ladies Tea
- Annual Everything Chocolate
We need your help, now more than ever. The benefits of joining us include membership in the Arts Council, access to our on-line newsletter, advance notice of ticket sales to upcoming events, recognition at our annual meeting, the knowledge that you have made a positive contribution to the quality of life in Putnam County, and the prestige of being a supporter of the arts and of the Larimer.
Businesses partners and private citizens all have a place as supporters of the Arts Council and of the Larimer. Won’t you join us today? To the right are the various contributions, follow thw link below to get an application. Mail your check to The Arts Council of Greater Palatka, P.O. Box 936, Palatka, FL 32178. For more information, please telephone 386-328-8998.
We need your help, please join and be a part of the Cultural arts in Putnam. For a membership form, click here.
ARTS COUNCIL OF GREATER PALATKA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
FOR BUSINESS PATRONS
For a membership form, click here.
- Membership in the Arts Council
- Invitation to and recognition at the annual meeting
- Access to the on-line newsletter
- Advance notice of ticket sales for coming events
Bronze $100-$249 Our most popular level
- All of the benefits listed above, plus 2 complimentary tickets to Live at the Larimer
- All of the benefits listed above, plus 10% admission ticket discount to Arts Council-sponsored events and recognition on our website
- All of the benefits listed above, plus the opportunity for 3 hours use of the upper floor of the Larimer Center for a private event. Business donors could receive name and phone listings on our website.
Platinum $1000 and up
- All of the benefits listed above, plus recognition as one of our business partners. We are anxious to have you as a sponsor for one of our advertised events or as a continuing partner in our events. Your clients deserve to know that you are a supporter of the arts in Putnam County. Please ask for information about a Platinum-level Sponsorship.
Your donation is tax-deductible, to the extent allowed by law.
We are always looking for volunteers for our committees. Please let us know if you are interested in participating in the Gallery Committee, the Mother’s Day Tea Committee, the Olivia Lay Auction Committee, or the Concert Series Committee.
For more information, contact 386-328-8998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org